Instant Pot Hungarian Goulash
This post contains affiliate links.
My kids have become picky eaters so finding recipes that everyone loves has become a bit of a challenge. This recipe is perfect because it has just the right amount of spice for my husband and I, yet it doesn’t overpower the pallet of our little ones.
Pressure Cooker Hungarian Goulash Recipe
Pressure Cooker Hungarian Goulash Recipe For the Instant Pot
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 3 tablespoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 bag wide egg noodles about 6 ounces
- Turn the instant pot to sauté and add oil, meat, onion and garlic. Mix well and sauté until meat is browned.
- Add paprika, salt, pepper, tomatoes, pasta and chicken broth. Stir well.
- Place the lid onto the instant pot and seal. Close the pressure release valve. Turn the instant pot on manual, high pressure for 5 minutes. When the cycle is done, quick release the steam.
- Open the pot and let stew set for about 5 minutes as it will be very hot.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying of full recipe to any social media is prohibited.
Pin For Later