This is the weekend where my kids and I spend our time making holiday things. We make a bunch of cookies and treats for our family and friends and then we sit down to make some holiday decor for our home. This year I thought it would be fun to make our our Christmas Ornaments since my kids are a bit older now and they don’t seem to be making them at school anymore. In my research I found 17 DIY Christmas Ornaments that I thought were fun. I decided to share them all with you!
DIY Christmas Ornaments
1. DIY Memory Ball Ornament | A Mom’s Impression (one of my favorite holiday ideas)
2. DIY Harry Potter Ornament | Lemon Lime Adventures
3. Foam Sheet Christmas Ornaments | Non-Toy Gifts
4. Tin Foil Ornaments | Kids Activities Blog
5. Easy Penguin Ornament | No Time for Flash Cards
6. DIY Photo Ornament | Parenting Chaos
7. Clothespin Angel Ornament | Momdot
8. DIY Snow Globe Ornaments | DIY Inspired
9. DIY Harry Potter Potions Ornaments | Lemon Lime Adventures
10. Fingerprint Christmas Tree Salt Dough Ornament | Easy Peasy and Fun
11. Personalized Glitter Paint Ornament | A Mom’s Impression
12. Candy Cane Reindeer Ornaments | I Am the Maven
13. Felt Candy Ornaments | Happiness is Homemade
14. Wood Slice String Art Ornament | Happy Brown House
15. Emoji Ornaments | Frugal Mom Eh!
16. DIY Bread Clay No Bake Ornaments | Fun at Home with Kids
17. Elmo & Grover Ornaments | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
I am so inspired, I can’t wait to grab our supplies and get to work this weekend!
Do you and your family have fun holiday traditions? I invite you to share them with my on your social channels and tagging @amomsimpression.
Happy Holidays, stay warm!