This is the weekend where my kids and I spend our time making holiday things. We make a bunch of cookies and treats for our family and friends and then we sit down to make some holiday decor for our home. I cherish all the homemade ornaments that the kids have made over the years. I love remembering how old they were when they made them. Decorating the tree has become a trip down memory lane.
This year I thought it would be fun to make our our Christmas Ornaments since my kids are a bit older now and they don’t seem to be making them at school anymore. In my research I found 17 DIY Christmas Ornaments that I thought were fun.
DIY Christmas Ornaments
1. DIY Memory Ball Ornament | A Mom’s Impression (one of my favorite holiday ideas)
2. DIY Harry Potter Ornament | Lemon Lime Adventures
3. Foam Sheet Christmas Ornaments | Non-Toy Gifts
4. Tin Foil Ornaments | Kids Activities Blog
5. Easy Penguin Ornament | No Time for Flash Cards
6. DIY Photo Ornament | Parenting Chaos
7. Clothespin Angel Ornament | Momdot
8. DIY Snow Globe Ornaments | DIY Inspired
9. DIY Harry Potter Potions Ornaments | Lemon Lime Adventures
10. Fingerprint Christmas Tree Salt Dough Ornament | Easy Peasy and Fun
11. Personalized Glitter Paint Ornament | A Mom’s Impression
12. Candy Cane Reindeer Ornaments | I Am the Maven
13. Felt Candy Ornaments | Happiness is Homemade
14. Wood Slice String Art Ornament | Happy Brown House
15. Emoji Ornaments | Frugal Mom Eh!
16. DIY Bread Clay No Bake Ornaments | Fun at Home with Kids
17. Elmo & Grover Ornaments | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
I am so inspired, I can’t wait to grab our supplies and get to work this weekend!
I love making crafts during the holidays with my family. For more easy holiday crafts to make with your kids be sure to check out our recycled toilet paper elf craft!
Happy Holidays, stay warm!