Its the summer and I am already starting to make plans for the 4th of July! I love the holidays especially when I am off work so I can do some fun craft projects. I have so many that I want to do, so I decided to compile a list of 25 Patriotic Craft Projects that will be sure to impress your family and friends this fourth!
1. It All Started With Paint – Paint Drip Mason Jars (photo)
2. It All Started With Paint – Fabric Flowers
3. Oh My Creative – Denim Flag Wreath
4. Yellow Bliss Road – East Patriotic Burlap Wreath
5. Aunt Peaches – Patriotic Luminarias (photo)
6. Optimistic Mommy – 4th of July DIY Fabric Flag (photo)
7. Madame Deals – Pallet Project American Flag
8. Organized 31 – Easy Painted Patriotic Decoration
9. Creative Green Living – Patriotic Recycled Tin Can Wind Chimes
10. Condo Blues – Aluminum Can Stars (Photo)
11. Shaken Together – Red, White, Bloom Pillow Tutorial
12. Shaken Together – DIY Rustic Cedar Shim Flag (Photo)
13. Mod Podge Rocks Blog – Easy DIY Patriotic Votives
14. Mod Podge Rocks Blog – Patriotic Star Shaped Coasters
15. It Happens in a Blink – Americana Punched Tin Cans
16. Quirky Inspired – Fourth of July Candle Holders (Photo)
17. Typically Simple – Upcycled Patriotic Windsock
18. The Suburban Mom – DIY 4th of July Ribbon Wreath Tutorial
19. Shaken Together – Stars and Stripes Patriotic Flag Art
20. Yellow Bliss Road – Patriotic Vintage Book Page Wreath
21. Crafts by Amanda – Epson Salt Star Jars
22. Crafts Unleashed – Patriotic Craft Stars
23. Crafts Unleashed – 4th of July Decor Tray
24. Crafts Unleashed – Patriotic Uncle Same Centerpiece (photo)
25. Sugar Tot Designs – 4th of July Bunting Banner
For more Red, White, and Blue fun check out some of my patriotic recipes:
These 4th of July Strawberries are delicious and simple to make.
My Red, White, and Blue Crescent Shortcakes are a huge hit with my kids. Your entire family will love them.
Have a great and safe Fourth of July with your family!