Check out this collection of the best pumpkin recipes around. This is you “one stop shop” to get your pumpkin on this holiday season. These easy recipes will be sure to wow all of your friends and family.
It is officially Fall. It seem like this is everyone’s favorite season. Warm sweaters, football, falling leaves and fires in the fireplace. This time of year also means some super yummy food. Cooking with apples and making pumpkin recipes are a staple this time of year. These ingredients can make the ultimate comfort food and also use my all time favorite ingredient: brown sugar. I could brown sugar in anything! There is just so much you can with both Apple and Pumpkin from pumpkin cheesecake, to pumpkin soup to apple pie. But for this post, I thought I would focus on pumpkin. Please check out my Apple Recipes post if that is more your thing.
So, without further ado, I thought it would be fun to look around the internet and round up some of the best pumpkin recipes that I could find. Some of them used canned pumpkin, some use fresh pumpkin, some are super easy pumpkin recipes and some are a little more involved.
15 of the Best Pumpkin Recipes
1. Pumpkin and Rice Pudding Parfait | A Mom’s Impression
2. Pumpkin Scones with Coffee Pumpkin Spice Glaze | A Mom’s Impression
3. Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal | Around My Family Table
4. Crock Pot Pumpkin Butter | Crock Pot Ladies
5. Pumpkin Caramel Pecan Trifle | The Gracious Wife
6. Healthy Greek Yogurt Pumpkin Bread | Chelseaís Messy Apron
7. Pumpkin Bread Pudding| A Mom’s Impression
8. Easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake | A Night Owl
9. Pumpkin Latte Starbucks Copycat Recipe | Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
10. Double Layer No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake | The Gold Lining Girl
11. Pumpkin Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies | The Lemon Bowl
12. Pumpkin Smoothie | The Classy Chapter
13. Pumpkin Pecan Cookie Pie | Tastes of Lizzy T
14. Salted Pumpkin Fudge | Pizzazzerie
15. Pumpkin Pie Waffle Cake | Cookie Dough and Oven Mitt
I hope you enjoy this collection of the best pumpkin recipes that I could find. My favorite is the Easy Crock Pot Pumpkin Coffee Cake. What is yours?