It’s that time of year when our good friends the scout elves come and visit and take notes back to the big guy in the North Pole. My kids love to rush down the stairs and find out what Snowball and Ryker have been doing all night. Elf on the Shelf has become one of our favorite holiday family traditions.
The hardest part of the tradition is that sometimes our elves have been found in the same spots. We are constantly trying to find new ways to surprise the kids in the morning. I have found some fun ways that kids have found 15 Fun Elf on the Shelf Ideas Kids will Love!
Elf on the Shelf Ideas
1. Candy Breakfast with Elf on the Shelf | A Mom’s Impression
2. Elf on the Shelf Sized Coloring Sheets | Kids Activities Blog
3. Building a Snowman in the Freezer | The Nerd’s Wife
4. Elf on the Shelf in a Sleeping Bag | DIY Inspired
5. Batman Elf on the Shelf | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
6. Elf Date Night | Crystal & Co.
7. Elf Makes a Mess (and Blames Kid) | A Small Snippet
8. Copycat Santa Claus | A Worthey Read
9. Elf on the Shelf Care Package | A Mom with a Lesson Plan
10. Elf Photo Booth | Living Locurto
11. Stuffed Animal Karaoke Party | The Simple Parent
12. Elf on the Shelf Dunk Tank | This Mama Loves
13. Elf Decorates Tree with Underwear | The Scrap Shoppe
14. Elf on the Shelf Advent Ideas | Artsy Fartsy Mama
15. Elf Goes to Jail | This Mama Loves
16. Elf on the Shelf – Mini Printable Popcorn Boxes | A Mom’s Impression
17. Elf on the Shelf Build a Snowman Activity | The Suburban Mom
18. Elf on the Shelf – Free Printable Christmas Activities | A Mom’s Impression
For more fun Elf on the Shelf ideas be sure to check out my Elf on the Self Pinterest Board!
This fun tradition have been in our house for over 5 years now. If you want to know more about the Elf on the Shelf you can read my interview with the founder and co-owner Chanda Bell. If you are new to the tradition and still need to give your elf a time, be sure to check out our Elf on the Shelf Names.
You can adopt an Elf on the Shelf here!