I am always looking for a great chicken recipe. We used Hellmann’s® mayonnaise dressing with Olive Oil for this Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken and it turned out fabulous!
Parmesan-Crusted Bruschetta Chicken
- 1/3 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl.
- To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.
- Also terrific with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light or Real Mayonnaise
- Cost per recipe*: $10.02.
Cost per serving*: $2.50.
*Based on average retail prices at national supermarket
From Memorial Day to Labor Day, Hellmann’s® and Best Foods® mayonnaise is an essential ingredient at summer BBQs and family picnics everywhere. Whether it’s a day at the beach or the perfect family picnic, Hellmann’s® mayonnaise dressing with Olive Oil is a great-tasting addition to favorite summer staples like potato salad and vegetable dips. Hellmann’s® has fine-tuned its olive oil mayonnaise recipe to include 50 percent more olive oil, while still delivering the taste of Hellmann’s® consumers know and love.
We are constantly looking for ways to make our diets a little healthier. Substituting regular mayonnaise with mayonnaise using olive oil is one way to introduce heart healthy fats instead of the “bad for you but tastes so good fats”. With Hellmann’s® we don’t have to sacrifice flavor! Sometimes making changes to your diet are easy, this is one of them.
Be sure to visit Hellmanns.com to download a coupon to try creamy, delicious Hellmann’s® mayonnaise dressing with Olive Oil and check out more recipes using Hellmann’s!
This is a sponsored post. Hellmann’s product and additional incentives were provided to me. All opinions stated are my own.