These Instant Pot Dump and go recipes include a variety of quick and easy pasta dishes, main dishes, soups, side dishes and desserts. Just dump all your ingredients into the pressure cooker, push start and you are done!
What is a Dump and Go Recipe?
An Instant Pot dump and go recipe is the perfect thing for a busy family. Basically you gather all of your ingredients, dump them into your pressure cooker, set the cook time, push start, and then walk away! When the timer goes off you stir and you are ready to eat.
What is also great is that there is just one single pot that needs to be washed and dinner has been successfully cleaned up!
It is the busy person’s dream come true.
Over the past few years we have tried several Instant Pot Dump and go recipes and some have turned out better than others. Our favorites are usually family-friendly meals that our kids enjoy eating as well. We compiled a great line-up of dishes that should appeal to everyone, we have everything from delicious pastas to yummy chicken dishes.
Instant Pot Dump and Go Recipes
1. Instant Pot White Chicken Chili – A Mom’s Impression
2. Pressure Cooker Chicken and Rice – The Typical Mom
3. Easy Instant Pot Baked Ziti – Journey to SAHM
4. Low-Carb Vegetable Soup – Low-Carb Yum
5. Instant Pot Chicken and Rice – A Mom’s Impression
6. Instant Pot Peanut Butter Chicken – Recipes from a Pantry
7. Instant Pot chicken Marinara with Rotini – Stefs Eats and Sweets
8. Instant Pot Tuna Casserole – Simply Happy Foodie
9. Pressure Cooker Chicken Pesto Penne – This Old Gal
10. Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew – A Mom’s Impression
11. Instant Pot Rojo Fiesta Chicken – This Old Gal
12. Homemade Tomato Basil Soup – Grand Baby Cakes
13. Instant Pot Rice and Beans – My Gluten Free Kitchen
14. Salsa Chicken in an Instant Pot – Cooking with Carlee
15. Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta – Berry Maple
16. Instant Pot Broccoli and Cheese Soup – A Mom’s Impression
17. Instant Pot Turkey and Noodles – Accidental Happy Baker
18. Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowl – A Mom’s Impression
19. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili – Cultured Table
20. Vegetarian Instant Pot Pasta Puttanesca – Marathons and Motivation
21. Thai Peanut Chickpea Soup – This Healthy Kitchen
22. Instant Pot Hawaiian Chicken – Aileen Cooks
23. Instant Pot Southwestern Chicken and Rice – Meaningful Eats
24. Kale and Sweet Potato Dahl – Nest and Glow
25. Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken – Father and Us
I am pinning this so I can come back to these recipes for later! Always looking for easy and delicious instant pot recipes. Thanks!