I think it is important to eat healthy but many struggle because of their pocketbook. These healthy meals on a budget are perfect for families looking to better their diet on the cheap!
Healthy Meals on a Budget
I’m not sure if this has happened to you or if its just me, but it is discouraging to find a recipe that uses healthy foods but then spending a small fortune at the grocery store in order to make it.
Why can’t it go both ways?
Well, it can. With a little reasearch you can find tasty meals on a budget. From easy to clean-up sheet pan meals, to some amazing Vegetarian dishes there are good options here that the entire family will love.
Bonus: I am including my cold start Instant Pot Yogurt recipe because this beauty is not only healthy, but it costs about $5 to make. It isn’t a full meal in and of itself, but it make wonderful homemade yogurt.
15 Healthy Meals You Can Make for Under $15
1. Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry | Dinner at the Zoo
2. Chicken Taco Casserole | Healthy Delicious
3. Paleo Italian Chicken Fingers | Tastes of Lizzy T
4. Sweet Potato and Black Bean Soup | Love Bakes Good Cakes
5. Broccoli and Cheese Stuffed Spaghetti Squash | Domestic Superhero
6. Clean Eating Chicken Chili | The Bewitchin’ Kitchen
7. Healthy Salmon Burgers | An Italian in My Kitchen
8. Crock Pot Chicken Tacos | Pink When
9. One Pan Turkey Veggie Bake | Creative Homemaking
10. One Skillet Tuscan Chicken | Delicious Meets Healthy
11. 15-Minute Italian Chicken Skillet with Kale | Becky’s Best Bites
12. Easy Hawaiian Chicken Bake | The Pinning Mama
13. Easy Turkey Broccoli and Pasta Dinner | Dizzy Busy and Hungry
14. Chicken Meatball and Roasted Vegetable Sheet Pan Dinner | Healthy Nibbles and Bits
15. One Pot Mexican Rice Skillet Dinner | Two Healthy Kitchens
For more healthy recipes for your kids, check out our Clean Eating recipes roundup!
Do you have any tips on how to save on good healthy food for your family?