There are many reasons to eat clean. Eating clean can help clear up your skin, boost your metabolism, increase your energy, and reduce your risk of developing diabetes. As we all know, starting a routine can be difficult and the earlier you start the easier it gets, which is why finding clean eating recipes for kids is a great option for families looking to adopt a clean eating lifestyle.
When doing research, I found kid-friendly clean eating recipes hard to come by. Many of them I know my kids would never attempt to eat. I was able to find these 15 recipes that I think kids will enjoy and not miss the added sugar or processed food.
Clean Eating Recipes for Kids
4. Mango and Yogurt Breakfast Popsicles | The Worktop
5. Clean Eating Granola Bars | Organized 31
6. Homemade Strawberry Fruit Rollups | Having Fun Saving
7. Mango Banana Smoothie | Daily Smoothie
8. Blueberry Zucchini Pancakes | Pink When
9. Pepperoni Pizza Salad | Almost Supermom
10. Veggie Burrito Bowls | Amuse Your Bouche
11. Clean Eating Wendyís CopyCat Frosty | Clean Eating Recipes
12. Mini Pancake Skewers | The Worktop
13. Almond Crusted Chicken | The It Mom
14. Summer Veggie Pizza | Veggies by Candlelight
15. Clean Eating Taco Soup | Grounded and Surrounded
Clean Eating Resources
If you are looking for more clean eating resources be sure to check out these wonderful cookbooks. The Clean Eating for Busy Families is an excellent book to have for busy parents who have under 30 minutes to make dinner!
Clean Eating Cookbook & Diet: Over 100 Healthy Whole Food Recipes & Meal PlansClean Eating Made Simple: A Healthy Cookbook with Delicious Whole-Food Recipes for Eating CleanHungry Girl Clean & Hungry: Easy All-Natural Recipes for Healthy Eating in the Real WorldClean Eating for Busy Families: Get Meals on the Table in Minutes with Simple and Satisfying Whole-Foods Recipes You and Your Kids Will Love-Most Recipes Take Just 30 Minutes or Less!