This collection of the best Winnie the Pooh quotes will brighten your day and make you feel all warm and snuggly inside. What is better than a little inspiration from our favorite bear?
I’ve been asked time after time why Winnie the Pooh is so important to me. It is a hard thing to answer. From Pooh, to Piglet to Tigger, these beloved characters have all been there for me ever since I was a little girl. My dad would play House at Pooh Corner, by Kenny Loggins & Jim Messina for me over and over again. I loved that song.
Fast forward to my high school days when Kenny Loggins added a new verse to his song and updated it. “Return to Pooh Corner” brought me to tears when I first heard it. It still does.
I sang “Return to Pooh Corner” to my son when he was an infant to get him to fall asleep. I sing it to my daughter at night sometimes when she wants to hear a song. It is a piece of me.
Winnie the Pooh is my childhood and also my children’s. I have wonderful memories watching shows and reading the books.
I am never that far away from the Hundred Acre Woods.
The Best Winnie the Pooh Quotes
One of the reasons we all love Pooh is because of his lovable Pooh-isms as I like to call them. Here are some of my favorites!
Pooh Philosophy From “WINNIE THE POOH”
- “A Pooh Bear takes care of his tummy by never forgetting to eat.”
- “I am a bear of very little brain and long words bother me.”
- “If everything is honey and I am what I eat, I must be made of honey and life is very sweet.”
- “Something feels funny. I must be thinking too hard.”
- Pooh: “Ever had one of those days where you just can’t win, Eeyore?” Eeyore: “Yep. I know how you feel.”
- The Thing To Do isn’t the easiest Thing To Know.
- If you find yourself missing something important, like a tail, always remember that it can take a lot of trying to find the right ending.
- Expect the expected if you’re sitting on a jack-in-the-box.
- I imagine scary things get scarier the more you imagine them.
- Sometimes it takes two to tackle a task. Especially if one supervises.
- It’s good to face your fears, particularly when you’ve been hiding from them for a while.
- Even in the rumbliest of times, a good friend should come before a rumbly tummy.
- If you REALLY think about it—everything IS honey.
We love quotes from our favorite characters and authors. Click here for some fun Dr. Seuss Quotes!