Finding new and exciting meals that even my pickiest eaters will enjoy has been a mission of mine. My son would gladly survive on pizza, hot dogs, hamburgers with peanut butter and PB&J sandwiches. I, on the other hand, want him to get a little veggies in his diet and sometimes I have to hide them. While the cauliflower isn’t exactly hidden in this dish, it doesn’t taste as though it is made with a bunch of vegetables and therefore he ate it. Score one for mom! The star of this dish is the Birds Eye® Buffalo Cauliflower that I got on my shopping trip to Meijer a few weeks ago.
I am a huge buffalo chicken fan and a huge cauliflower fan so I knew combining these two delicious ingredients had to be a good thing. I was not disappointed. It is wonderful by itself as a delicious side dish to any family dinner.
But, for my son I knew I had to turn it into something he would enjoy. I thought and thought about it and then realized that if I threw in some cheese and chicken my son would at least try it.
What came out of the oven was just pure deliciousness! Honestly y’all you have to promise me that you will try this some time. In the end I substituted cheddar cheese for the blue cheese I have pictured (my son wouldn’t go near the blue cheese) but it would be delicious with either.
- 1 bag of Birds Eye® Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese or 1/2 cup regular cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup cheese of choice I recommend either Blue or Cheddar
- Extra Buffalo Sauce optional
- Green Onion for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Birds Eye® Buffalo Cauliflower in microwave for 5 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Pour the mixture into a greased casserole dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Garnish with green onion and enjoy!
What veggies are you serving for dinner?
Birds Eye® new products: Steamfresh® Flavor Full and Steamfresh® Protein Blends – in 8 varieties!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Birds Eye® . The opinions and text are all mine.