Bacon… Yummy! I think bacon has to be one of the best foods in the entire world. My husband would agree and with Father’s Day coming up I wanted to showcase some amazing bacon recipes that will sure to delight your dad (or anyone else for that matter) on his special day! I love this round up because there is a little bit of everything from sweet to savory, from breakfast to dinner.
23 Bacon Recipes to Make on Father’s Day (or any other day of the week)
- Bacon Crackers | Debbie Doo’s
- Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies | The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Cheddar Bacon Stuffed Pretzel Buns | Yammie’s Noshery
- Zesty Bacon Wrapped Shrimp | McCormick
- Candied Bacon Ice Cream | David Lebovitz
- Beer and Bacon Dip | The Beeroness
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Bacon Wrap | 101 Cooking for Two
- Bacon Fried Mozzarella Sticks | Oh, Bite it!
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin | Recipe Tin Eats
- Bacon Jam | Dinner with Julie
- The Bacon Weave Taco | Dude Foods
- Bacon Wrapped Smokies | Crazy Jamie
- Maple Caramel Bacon Crack | The Domestic Rebel
- Bacon Pancake Dippers | The Sewing Rabbit
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls | Gimme Some Oven (Photo)
- Beer Candied Bacon | See Brooke Cook
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers | Mini Pie Kitchen (Photo)
- Smoked Bacon Wrapped Onion Rings | Grilling 24×7
- Loaded Maple Bacon Donut Fries | Beyond Frosting
- Chocolate Bacon Bomb Pie | Wine and Glue
- Bacon Caramel Brownies | Bakerita
- Pancakes n Bacon Cookies | The Cozy Apron (Photo)
23. Chocolate Chip and Bacon Cookies | A Mom’s Impression
I hope this inspires you to break out your favorite bacon and create an amazing dish for your dad this month. I know I have my eyes on the chocolate chip and bacon cookies, it is my husband’s favorite.
Happy Bacon Day!
Share Your Thoughts