When I was a kid I used to love seeing my dad’s plaster handprint that my grandma kept on her wall. I would take my hand and compare it to his. It was an amazing keepsake that my grandma still has kept on her wall.
What mom doesn’t love their kids’ handprints? One of my favorite activities to do with kids involve painting their hands. We are seeing more and more creative way to use handprints in craft projects and loving them. This week we are bringing you 15 of our favorite cute and easy handprint crafts.
1. Handprint Campfire from Glued to My Crafts
2. Handprint Monkey from Crafty Morning
3. Rainbow Handprint Silhouettes from Pint Sized Treasures
4. Ice Cream Handprint Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect
5. Hand-Shaped Ring Dish from Mama Papa Bubba
6. Handprint Sheep from Sugar Aunts
7. Carrot Handprint Art from Housing a Forest
8. O is for Octopus Handprint Craft from Crystal and Co.
9. E is for Elephant Handprint Craft from Red Ted Art
10. Handprint Jellyfish from I Heart Arts N Crafts
11. Handprint & Paper Plate Sun from Crafts on Sea
12. DIY Sand Handprint from Milk and Cuddles
13. Handprint Owl Keepsake from A Night Owl
14. Handprint Pirate from Crafty Morning
15. Fun Fish Handprints from Fun Handprint Art
Do you have a fun craft that you like to make with your handprints? I would love to hear about them or a special memory you may have about a family members handprint.
Share Your Thoughts