I love peaches. I love peaches in such a big way that when I ever have the chance to eat them, I do! I created this dessert for me. My favorite pudding is Tapioca so I thought that I would combine them to make an amazing dessert and I succeeded.
Summer is all about food, family and friends. We love to entertain and cook out on our grill whenever we can. Anytime I can grill, I do it. For this recipe I decided to grill my peaches with a little brown sugar and cinnamon. If you have never grilled peaches this way, you are in for a tasty treat!
We love Kozy Shack® pudding! They have three different varieties (chocolate, tapioca, and rice) that are all made with real milk and no artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils. They are also all a great source of calcium. One more reason to love this dessert, it is gluten-free!
- 2 Peaches
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Kozy Shack® Tapioca Pudding
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit. Brush the cut side of the peaches with vegetable oil and place flesh side down on a hot grill. Grill for about 5 minutes. Brush other side of peaches with the vegetable oil and flip peaches.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the peaches while they are on the grill. Grill for about 4 more minutes and then remove from heat.
- Let stand.
- Remove skin and chop peaches into small cubes.
- Place a Layer of peaches on the bottom of a parfait glass, and then add a layer of tapioca pudding, repeat ending with peaches on the top.
- Sprinkle top of parfait with some cinnamon. Enjoy!
The sweetness from the peaches and the spice from the cinnamon make this tapioca parfait the perfect summer dessert. Shh… I think this may be the best dessert I have made all year!
Are you excited for the ultimate summer of pudding? Find out more at Facebook and don’t forget to share your memories and ideas all summer long using the hashtag #SummerofPudding #KozyShack on Instagram and Twitter.