The summer of pudding is in full swing at our house. National Tapioca Pudding Day is being celebrated this week on July 15 so of course I had to create an amazing recipe to celebrate.
I love peaches. I love peaches in such a big way that when I ever have the chance to eat them, I do! One of my favorite recipes is this easy peach cobbler with cake mix, so easy and delicious! I created this dessert for me. My favorite pudding is Tapioca so I thought that I would combine them to make an amazing dessert and I succeeded.
Summer is all about food, family and friends. We love to entertain and cook out on our grill whenever we can. Anytime I can grill, I do it. For this recipe I decided to grill my peaches with a little brown sugar and cinnamon. If you have never grilled peaches this way, you are in for a tasty treat!
We love Kozy Shack® pudding! They have three different varieties (chocolate, tapioca, and rice) that are all made with real milk and no artificial preservatives or hydrogenated oils. They are also all a great source of calcium. One more reason to love this dessert, it is gluten-free!
Grilled Peaches and Tapioca Pudding Parfait
- 2 Peaches
- Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Kozy Shack® Tapioca Pudding
- Slice peaches in half and remove the pit. Brush the cut side of the peaches with vegetable oil and place flesh side down on a hot grill. Grill for about 5 minutes. Brush other side of peaches with the vegetable oil and flip peaches.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar with the cinnamon and sprinkle on top of the peaches while they are on the grill. Grill for about 4 more minutes and then remove from heat.
- Let stand.
- Remove skin and chop peaches into small cubes.
- Place a Layer of peaches on the bottom of a parfait glass, and then add a layer of tapioca pudding, repeat ending with peaches on the top.
- Sprinkle top of parfait with some cinnamon. Enjoy!
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying of full recipe to any social media is prohibited.
The sweetness from the peaches and the spice from the cinnamon make this tapioca parfait the perfect summer dessert. Shh… I think this may be the best dessert I have made all year!