This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TeamPizza #CB #CollectiveBias
This weekend is the culmination of a long, hard season of football. While my team didn’t quite make it into the big game, my second favorite team did. I couldn’t be happier sporting my blue and orange this weekend! Regardless of who is playing in the big game we have had a long standing tradition in our family to watch it together. We make some great food and sit down together to cheer on our favorite team and watch the commercials. Every year we get into a debate about the half-time show, with half of us loving it and the other half being critical. Its how we do things in my family and I look forward to it every year.
This year I am getting a little help from Target, Red Barron, and Edwards frozen pies. It has been a busy few weeks and sometimes I just need a little bit of help. That is why on my last shopping trip to Target, I picked up a few Red Barron pizzas and a Cookies and Cream Edwards pie! I also picked up the ingredients to make some delicious, and crowd favorite, garlic cheese bombs.
These bombs are always a huge hit with both the adults and kids in my family. I have made them with ham and cheese, turkey and swiss, and bacon before. Anyway you make them, they are perfect hand held sides to pair with pizza to watch the game in the next room!
- Refrigerated Biscuits I used the large size package of 8
- Shredded Cheese you can choose any cheese you'd like
- Garlic minced
- Melted Butter
- Italian Seasoning
- Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Open biscuits and spread the dough flat using your hands.
- In the middle of each biscuit, place about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
- Fold the biscuit dough up over the filling and pinch together to form a ball.
- Place seam side down in a buttered casserole dish.
- Roll the tops of the balls in Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20-30 until golden brown.
- When they come out of the of oven, brush the tops with garlic butter.
This picture make me want to head back into the kitchen to make another batch. I seriously don’t know if there is anything better than warm bread with cheese oozing out of the center. The melted garlic butter on top just makes it shine. What is even better is that if you add a Red Barron Pizza and an Edward’s Pie for dessert and you have a delicious meal, perfect for the game, in minutes!
Instead of slaving away in the kitchen and being too tired to enjoy the game, take a little help from the store. Your guests will love it and you will have time to enjoy the big day.
Enjoy the big game and I hope you will be wearing orange and blue too!