Check out these Funny Teacher Quotes! Whether you are a teacher or know a teacher, I’m sure you’ll be able to relate!
These days, I think we ALL have a newfound appreciation for teachers. Whether you have one in your family, your child has one or y0u have a favorite teacher from when you were a kid, everyone has a spot in their heart for teachers.
It’s no joke that this is a TOUGH JOB. I’ve been a teacher for 11 years now and it is certainly sometimes a love/hate relationship with the profession. But, for sure, a lot more LOVE!
The key to keep our sanity is keeping it funny and keeping our sense of humor! So, I’ve collected some of my favorite funny teacher quotes from around the internet all in one place. Have fun reading and please drop some of your favorites in the comment section!
7 Funny Teacher Quotes
- Keep Calm and Pretend This Is On The Lesson Plan!
- Pinning teaching ideas should get you some kind of professional development credit.
- I work with children, so I know what you did last night and so does the rest of the class.
- There should be a course in college called, “The Truth about Teaching”. Topic covered: Bathroom, snot, crying, parents, staff meetings, sore feet, Ramen noodles.
- “The summer is going by so slow,” said no teacher ever!
- As a teacher, I train for nine months to become a competitive eater. I can finish a meal in 3.2 seconds flat! 25 minute lunch my arse!
- The first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest.