The spring weather has finally arrived. While we are enjoying getting outside we are finding ourselves getting a little creative when the rain comes. We all know that April showers bring May flowers, but sometimes the kids get a little antsy and need something to do to keep them happy. I found 15 fun rainy day activities kids are going to love doing. These rainy day activities are great for kids of all ages, including toddlers and preschoolers. Some of them even have us go outside in the rain (if its not too much) so be sure to break out those rain boots and jackets for some fun memories with your kids.
15 Fun Rainy Day Activities Kids Will Love
4. Indoor Bug Hunt | No Time for Flash Cards
5. Rainy Day Clip Cards | Playdough to Plato
6. Rainy Day Duck Craft for Spring | Crafty Morning
7. Paper Airplanes | Tinker Lab
8. Fun Kids Activity: Homemade Kool-Aid Playdough
9. How to Make Simple Egg Shakers for Kids
11. Puddle Jumping | Fireflies and Mud Pies
12. Mud Painting | Rain or Shine Mamma
13. Rainy Day Umbrella Craft | Teaching Mama
14. Rainy Day Snack Treat | Inner Child Fun
15. Rainbow Foam Dough | Fun at Home with Kids
Rainy day activities don’t just have to be indoors so be sure you and your kiddos get geared up with some fun rain boots and jackets and maybe a shark umbrella!
Oakiwear Kids Rubber Rain Boots (11 US Little Kid, Mermaids)Arshiner Girl Baby Kid Waterproof Hooded Coat Jacket Outwear Raincoat Hoodies 120(Age for 4-5Y),BlueOakiwear Kids Rubber Rain Boots (9 US Toddler, Blue Dinosaurs)Stephen Joseph Pop Up Umbrella, SharkCrayola Washable Kid’s Paint (6 count)Pacon Tru-Ray Construction Paper, 9-Inches by 12-Inches, 50-Count, Assorted (103031)Fiskars 5 Inch Blunt Kids Scissors 3 Pack, WarmElmer’s Liquid School Glue, Washable, 1 Gallon, 1 Count