A couple of years ago, in our quest to eat a little healthier, my husband and I switched from eating ground beef to eating ground turkey and chicken. I am not going to lie, for this meat and potatoes girl it was a hard transition. Now I can’t imagine making tacos with ground beef anymore. I still eat steaks, but that is all we do as far as red meats go. I am constantly looking for great recipes that call for ground chicken or ground turkey. As I was stumbling the other day, I ran across this great Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sliders recipe from EclecticRecipes.com. I modified it a little for our needs, but these turned out so tasty that we have actually had this about three times since I found it. The sliders come out very moist and delicious.
If you love spicy foods, you have to try these!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- small slider size rolls
- additional buffalo wing sauce
- ranch dressing
- lettuce optional
- Preheat your skillet to medium heat. In a large bowl add ground chicken, chopped onion, ranch dressing mix, buffalo wing sauce, Worcestershire and black pepper. Mix and make 8 small patties.
- Drizzle skillet with vegetable oil. Cook burgers over medium heat until done, or the internal temperature is 165°.
- Serve burgers on rolls slathered with ranch dressing topped with additional wing sauce and lettuce.