A couple of years ago, in our quest to eat a little healthier, my husband and I switched from eating ground beef to eating ground turkey and chicken. I am not going to lie, for this meat and potatoes girl it was a hard transition. Now I can’t imagine making tacos with ground beef anymore. I still eat steaks, but that is all we do as far as red meats go. I am constantly looking for great recipes that call for ground chicken or ground turkey. As I was stumbling the other day, I ran across this great Buffalo Chicken Ranch Sliders recipe from EclecticRecipes.com. I modified it a little for our needs, but these turned out so tasty that we have actually had this about three times since I found it. The sliders come out very moist and delicious.
If you love spicy foods, you have to try these!
Buffalo Chicken Sliders Recipe
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- small slider size rolls
- additional buffalo wing sauce
- ranch dressing
- lettuce optional
- Preheat your skillet to medium heat. In a large bowl add ground chicken, chopped onion, ranch dressing mix, buffalo wing sauce, Worcestershire and black pepper. Mix and make 8 small patties.
- Drizzle skillet with vegetable oil. Cook burgers over medium heat until done, or the internal temperature is 165°.
- Serve burgers on rolls slathered with ranch dressing topped with additional wing sauce and lettuce.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying of full recipe to any social media is prohibited.