These 15 fun summer activities for kids are perfect for those summer days when you want to keep the kids active and off technology. There are many activities listed from crafts to outdoor walk to enjoy this summer.
School is out and our daily summer routine has started. My kids like to be kept busy during the summer so I love finding fun activities for us to do together. Summer is the time to get messy and wet and do fun outdoor things that you don’t get the chance to do in the other seasons. What kids don’t like to get wet and messy? So grab some paint and some water and get your creative juices flowing as you find fun things to do. I thought it would be fun to compile a list of Summer Vacation Activities for Kids that you can do this summer that involves science, crafts, water and all things fun!
If it’s rainy be sure to check out the Cinemark Summer Movies 2019 lineup where you can see a movie in the theater for as low as .50 cents!
15 Fun Summer Vacation Activities for Kids
1. Watermelon Volcano Science | Little Bins for Little Hands
2. Homemade Giant Bubbles | Happy Hooligans
3. DIY Pool Cards | Parenting Chaos
4. Music Activities in the Pool | And Next Comes L
5. Ice Painting Activity | Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
6. Sprinkler Activities | The Simple Parent
7. Tin Can Wind Chimes | Hands On As We Grow
8. Paper Plate Frisbees | Crafts by Amanda
9. Lego Ice Excavations | Lemon Lime Adventures
10. Squirt Gun Painting | Fireflies and Mud Pies
11. Make a Bottle Rocket | Science Sparks
12. Pool Noodle Boat Racing | See Vanessa Craft
13. Make a PVC Pipe Water Shooter | Frugal Fun 4 Boys
14. Fizzing Lemonade Science | Learn with Play at Home
15. Bubble Snake Blower | Skip to My Lou
Here on A Mom’s Impression, we have a lot of more Fun Summer Vacation Activities for Kids as well. Be sure to check out some of our favorites!
Inside Out Mood Rocks!
This one is great for rainy days as well because you can do them inside if the weather doesn’t cooperate!
My daughter loves these butterflies. I think we make them every summer!
This adorable flower is a new craft we made. My daughter has hers on display in her room!
Happy Summer Break!