I love Easter time. I have so many fond memories of celebrating with my family when I was young. This year we have already painted our Easter Eggs and started making our Easter Day plans. This year we are heading over to my brother-in-law’s house for Easter brunch and naturally, I have been looking at a lot of Easter Brunch recipes in anticipation. There are so many classic brunch dishes that came to mind right away but then I started looking at some more innovative dishes that I thought would go over well. I gathered a few recipes together to share with you!
15 Easter Brunch Recipes
1. Bacon and Egg Cups | A Mom’s Impression
2. Bunny Cinnamon Rolls | The Gracious Wife
3. Havarti Ham and Pear Crostini | Home. Made. Interest.
4. Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas | Food Folks and Fun
5. Edible Flower Waffles | Lovely Indeed
6. Carrot Sandwiches Filled with Egg Salad | Staying Close to Home
7. Coconut Lime Bread | Floating Kitchen
8. Deep Fried Deviled Eggs | Giggles Galore
9. Cheesy Ham Potato Frittata | Well Plated
10. Apple Fritter Scones | Mariah’s Pleasing Plates
11. Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches | The Lemon Bowl
12. Pancake Cups | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
13. Roasted Strawberry Lemonade Crumb Coffee Cake | Th Gold Lining Girl
14. Havari and Herb Breakfast Bread | Homegrown and Healthy
15. Hashbrowns and Ham Quiche | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
All of these Easter brunch recipes have made me hungry! I can’t wait to show up for brunch with a few of these. I am sure they are going to become favorites and maybe we will start a new tradition!
Do you have favorite dishes that you bring to Easter every year? I would love to learn more! Connect with me on Facebook and join in on the conversation!