The big day is almost here. We painted our Easter Eggs tonight and started making our Easter Day plans. We are heading over to my brother in-laws house for Easter brunch. I started thinking about what to bring over that would please a lot of people. In my search I found some delicious dishes that are perfect for Easter brunch.
Easter Brunch Recipes
1. Bacon and Egg Cups | A Mom’s Impression
2. Bunny Cinnamon Rolls | The Gracious Wife
3. Havarti Ham and Pear Crostini | Home. Made. Interest.
4. Overnight Breakfast Enchiladas | Food Folks and Fun
5. Edible Flower Waffles | Lovely Indeed
6. Carrot Sandwiches Filled with Egg Salad | Staying Close to Home
7. Coconut Lime Bread | Floating Kitchen
8. Deep Fried Deviled Eggs | Giggles Galore
9. Cheesy Ham Potato Frittata | Well Plated
10. Apple Fritter Scones | Mariah’s Pleasing Plates
11. Egg, Ham and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches | The Lemon Bowl
12. Pancake Cups | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
13. Roasted Strawberry Lemonade Crumb Coffee Cake | Th Gold Lining Girl
14. Havari and Herb Breakfast Bread | Homegrown and Healthy
15. Hashbrowns and Ham Quiche | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
Do you have favorite dishes that you bring to Easter every year? I would love to learn more! Connect with me on Facebook and join the conversation!