It’s that time of year where the cabin fever can kick in. My kiddos are already talking about summer and how they wished it would get warmer. I guess they aren’t winter people. When the boredom sets in, we start brainstorming ways we stay active and have fun. I start thinking about looking for fun winter kids crafts ideas that we can do as a family.
1. Winter Bubble Wrap Tree | Arty Crafty Kids
2. Winter Mitten Craft for Preschoolers | Housing a Forest
3. Paper Plate Snowman | Easy Peasy and Fun
4. S is for Snowman Craft | Crafty Morning
5. Coffee Filter Straws and Pasta Snowflakes | I Heart Crafty Things
6. Winter Tree Suncatchers | Buggy and Buddy
7. Glittery Stained Glass Snowflakes | Happiness is Homemade
8. Hibernating Bear Paper Plate Craft | A Little Pinch of Perfect
9. Footprint Penguins | Fun Handprint Art
10. Snowflake Wand | In the Playroom
11. Glowing Snow Globe | Fun at Home with Kids
12. Ice Wreaths | What We Do All Day
13. Snowman at Night Craft | No Time for Flash Cards
14. Winter Wonderland Egg Carton Craft | The Imagination Tree
15. Punched Paper Snowflakes | Reading Confetti
There are so many fun things that families can do in Winter. From crafting, to baking, to playing games, there is a little something for everyone. I hope these have inspired you to break out the glue sticks, construction paper and scissors and start getting creative while the big flakes of snow are coming down outside!
What are some of your favorite activities to do in the winter? Please share some of your favorites in the comments below!