Spicy Noodles with Mushrooms and Zucchini
- 1 Package Reames frozen egg noodles
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini
- 8 ounces sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and ginger.
- In a large skillet add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and the red pepper flakes over medium high heat. Beat eggs in small bowl and then add to skillet. Cook eggs through and then set aside in a small bowl.
- In skillet add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and saute mushrooms and zucchini. After a minute add minced garlic and saute until vegetables are fully cooked.
- Turn heat down to low and add noodles and eggs. Pour brown sugar mixture over pasta and stir to combine. Fold in remaining ingredients right before serving.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying of full recipe to any social media is prohibited.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti Reames Frozen Egg Noodles. The opinions and text are all mine.