- 1 Package Reames frozen egg noodles
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 zucchini
- 8 ounces sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- ⅓ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- ½ Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 sliced green onions
- ¼ cup chopped peanuts
- Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, sriracha, and ginger.
- In a large skillet add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and the red pepper flakes over medium high heat. Beat eggs in small bowl and then add to skillet. Cook eggs through and then set aside in a small bowl.
- In skillet add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and saute mushrooms and zucchini. After a minute add minced garlic and saute until vegetables are fully cooked.
- Turn heat down to low and add noodles and eggs. Pour brown sugar mixture over pasta and stir to combine. Fold in remaining ingredients right before serving.
I want to give you a chance to try this Spicy Noodles with Mushrooms and Zucchini recipe out for yourself by giving you a $50 AMEX card to go out and purchase everything you need! Just enter below!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Marzetti Reames Frozen Egg Noodles. The opinions and text are all mine.