Instant Pot Caprese pasta is a simple and easy pasta recipe that is perfect for your next pasta fix! Filled with basil, mozzarella, and tomatoes this is a recipe you will make over and over again!
One of my favorite foods to make when I am having friends over is pasta. I feel like pasta is one of those things that I love but save for special occasions. My husband and my dad aren’t huge fans so when the girls come over, I make it!
I used my Instant Pot this time around to create this version of Caprese Pasta. The balsamic sauce is absolutely amazing, and you can use it to make some delicious chicken as well. I have several vegetarian friends so for this version I didn’t add the chicken, but you could do so easily.
I paired the pasta with some good wine, some warm bread, and some chocolate for the perfect meal!
For the full Instant Pot Caprese Pasta recipe scroll down to the bottom of this post and print it off.
Instant Pot Caprese Pasta
- 1 lb. linguine
- 1 c. mozzarella pearls
- 24 oz grape tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 & 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 leaves fresh basil chiffonade
- Parmesan cheese optional
- Add 1 tablespoon oil, red pepper flakes, and garlic into your Instant Pot and saute for 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, lemon juice, salt, pepper, minced garlic, dried basil and onion powder.
- Add tomatoes and continue to saute for 5 additional minutes. Add the chicken broth and balsamic mixture. Add pasta to the pot and push pasta down to get covered with the sauce.
- Secure lid and cook on high pressure for 4 minutes.
- Quick release pressure stir to make sure the pasta is cooked through.
- Place pasta in large serving bowl and add mozzarella pearls, fresh basil, and Parmesan cheese, fold in gently and serve.
Nutritional information is an estimate and provided to you as a courtesy. You should calculate the nutritional information with the actual ingredients used in your recipe using your preferred nutrition calculator.
Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying of full recipe to any social media is prohibited.