Its about to hit your mailboxes, the stream of holiday cards from family and friends that you love and deserve to be displayed in your house in some way or another. I adore seeing holiday cards, they brighten my spirit and remind me just how lucky I am to have such an amazing group of loved ones. I don’t know about you but every year I try to find a place in the house that looks good to show them off. I want to keep things stylish and modern. Here are 13 creative ways you can display your cards.
13 Ways to Display Your Holiday Cards
1. Ladder Christmas Card Display | A Night Owl
2. Easy Clothespin Holiday Card Wreath | Domestic Superhero
3. Hanging Ribbon Christmas Card Holder | Unoriginal Mom
4. Simply Rustic Holiday Card Holder | Dwelling in Happiness
5. Upcycled Crib Bedding Holiday Card Display | Sugar Bee Crafts
6. Wine Cork Card Holder | Krystalís Kitsch
7. Sleep in Heavenly Peace Card Holder | 3 Little Greenwoods
8. Tomato Cage Holiday Card Tree | Club Chica Circle
9. Rustic Pallet Wood Christmas Card Tree Display | Making It In the Mountains
10. DIY Christmas Card Holder | Hey There, Home
11. Simple Frame Holiday Card Holder | Thatís What Che Said
12. Easy Christmas Card Ribbon Display | Lauraís Crafty Life
13. 2 Minute Card Display Hack | Happy Hour Projects
I love that many of these projects are reusing materials that have been found around the house or would have otherwise ended up in the trash. I hope these ideas inspire you to take a new look at some materials in your house (or even outside) and see how you could incorporate them into an amazing card display for the holidays.
There are so many creative people in the world. These ideas have me thinking about ways the kids and I could turn this weekend into a project weekend! I know they would love to be apart of making our display.