Instant Pot White Chicken Chili
Instant Pot Chicken Chili is the perfect meal for a cool fall day or a cold winter evening. This easy pressure cooker recipe is full of flavor and it only takes 10 minutes, yet it tastes like it has been slow cooking all day!
- 1 lb chicken cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon dry minced onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can 4oz, diced green chilies
- 1 can 10.5 oz, cream of chicken
- 2 cans 12 oz, canellini beans (white kidney beans)
- 4 cups chicken broth
- chopped fresh cilantro
Place chicken, oil and garlic in your pressure cooker. Saute and cook chicken until no longer pink.
Add your spices to the Instant Pot . Stir in chilies, cream of chicken, beans and broth. Mix well.
Place the lid on the Instant Pot and seal shut. Close the pressure release valve. Set the Instant Pot to manual, high pressure for 10 minutes.
When cooking cycle is complete, naturally release pressure before opening.
Serve chili with chopped fresh cilantro and whatever toppings you desire.
- Cooking time does not reflect the time it takes for the pressure cooker to come to pressure.