Instant Pot Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli
An Instant Pot Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli recipe that tastes like the traditional Italian pasta Fagioli recipe we all love but ready in minutes.
- 1/2 lb ground turkey
- 1/2 lb Italian sausage
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 cups carrots sliced
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 can 16 oz, tomato sauce
- 1 can 15 oz, diced tomatoes
- 1 can 15 oz, kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can 15 oz, great northern beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 cup ditalini pasta uncooked
Add ground turkey and sausage to the Instant Pot and saute until meat is browned.
Add onion and garlic and saute for another 2 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Place the lid on the instant pot and seal shut. Close the pressure release valve. Set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 3 minutes.
When the cooking cycle is complete, let the soup naturally release for five minutes before quick releasing steam. Open the lid and serve the soup immediately.