Peanut Butter Bacon Cheeseburger
A delicious twist on a classic cheeseburger using peanut butter.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon grill seasoning
- 4 Tbsp. PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Thick Sliced Center Cut Bacon
- 4 KRAFT Cheese Slices of choice
- 4 hamburger buns
- Toppings and Condiments of choice (I used lettuce tomatoes, spicy pickles, and Miracle Whip.
In a mixing bowl combine ground beef with grill seasoning and create 4 patties. Bake your bacon in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Grill burgers over medium-high heat or until done 160ºF.
When burgers are just about finished add a tablespoon of creamy peanut butter on top and cover with cheese.
When cheese is melted create your burger using condiments and toppings of choice. Don't forget the Bacon!