– Place 1 cup water into the instant pot and place the trivet onto the bottom of the pot.
– Cut the stem off of the cabbage and discard. Remove any loose leaves from the outside of the cabbage and discard. Using a large knife, cut the cabbage into quarters. Placei Pressure Cooker.
– Place the lid on the instant pot and seal shut. Close the pressure release valve and set the instant pot to manual, high pressure for 3 minutes.
– When the cooking cycle is complete, quick release pressure and open the pot. Remove cabbage.
– Serve with butter and salt, or cut into smaller pieces before serving with salt, pepper and butter.