DIY SHAMROCK WREATH CRAFT
EASY AND FUN HOME DECOR!
– 1-yard green polka dot fabric
– 1-yard shamrock fabric
– 1-yard lime green fabric
– 1/4” yard green polka dot fabric
– 12” wire wreath frame
– Iron/ironing board
– Measuring tape
1. Measure and cut your 3 yards of fabric into 1.5” x 7” strips of fabric.
2. Tie on strips of fabric on your wire wreath in a pattern (green polka dot, shamrock, lime green) one at a time starting on the outer edge and working your way in.
3. Keep tiring your fabric strips on in a pattern once section at a time.
4. When your wreath is full cut a piece of fabric that is 34” x 7” from your 1/4” yard green polka dot fabric. 5. Fold the vertical sides in and iron in place making the fabric look like a strip of 3” wide ribbon.
6. Place your strip of fabric through the center of the wreath and tie the ends into a knot. Pull the knot behind the wreath and your wreath is ready to hang.
INSTANT POT MISSISSIPPI POT ROAST