Hellmann's Parmesan Crusted Chicken
This Hellmann's Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe makes an easy, delicious family meal any night of the week. Tender baked Chicken Breasts are coated with a crispy, parmesan breading. We add some extra flair by topping the chicken with a Bruschetta mixture! We've also included Stove Top and Air Fryer instructions too!
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's Mayonnaise with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Wish-Bone® Robusto Italian Dressing or Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine Hellmann Mayonnaise with cheese in medium bowl.
Arrange chicken on baking sheet.
Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Meanwhile, combine bruschetta ingredients in medium bowl.
To serve, evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.