Everything Bagel and Garlic Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
This beautiful oven garlic roasted asparagus is seasoned with Parmesan cheese and everything bagel seasoning for an easy and delicious side dish recipe. I love the one pan cleanup and the perfectly baked asparagus!
- 1 pound Michigan Asparagus woody ends trimmed off
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic about 1 ½ teaspoons
- 1 teaspoon everything bagel seasoning divided
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a large bowl combine asparagus, olive oil, garlic, ½ teaspoon everything bagel seasoning, salt and pepper. Using your hands, combine to coat asparagus.
On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread asparagus out on the pan and pour any remaining seasoning from the bowl onto the asparagus. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over asparagus and sprinkle with remaining everything bagel seasoning.
Bake for 10-15 minutes until asparagus is cooked through and cheese has a nice golden brown color.