Hot Crab Dip Recipe
This hot crab dip recipe made with cream cheese is made with Aquamar® Surimi Flakes, Parmesan cheese and delicious seasonings. It is creamy, cheesy, and full of amazing crab flavor. Simple and easy to make, this recipe is going to be your favorite crab dip!
- 8 ounces Aquamar® Surimi Flakes
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces cream cheese softened
- 2 green onions sliced both green and white parts
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese divided
1 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a medium mixing bowl add Aquamar Surimi Flakes and break them apart. Add yogurt, mayonnaise, cream cheese, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, cayenne, and lemon juice. Mix well. Add 2/3 cup of Parmesan cheese and fold into the mixture.
Spray a 7-8 inch baking dish with cooking spray and spread the mixture into the dish. Top with remaining Parmesan Cheese.