Chicken and Fruit Pasta Salad
A flavorful chicken pasta salad filled with delicious fruit and almonds.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 9 minutes
Total Time 29 minutes
- 2 cups shredded chicken I used a rotisserie chicken from the supermarket
- 1 cup seedless grapes halved
- 1 15 oz can of Mandarin Oranges drained
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 green onions sliced thin
- 2 stalks of celery sliced
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Hodgson Mill Bow-Tie Pasta
Cook pasta according to box instructions, drain and cool.
Mix remaining ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
When cooled, fold in pasta.
Refrigerate for at least one hour (or even overnight). Serve over lettuce leaves for a beautiful presentation!