Easy Crockpot Candy Recipe
An easy crockpot candy recipe for the holidays.
- 1 bag 10 oz Nestle Holiday Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 bag 11.5 oz Nestle Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 2 bags 11 oz Peanut Butter and Milk Chocolate Morsels
- 1 bag 12 oz Nestle Premier White Morsels
- 1 jar 16 oz Unsalted Peanuts
- 1 jar 16 oz Salted Peanuts
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil optional
Layer all ingredients into a slow cooker. I started with the peanuts and then added the morsels on top. Cook on low for 2 hours, covered. Remove lid and stir to combine all ingredients well. Replace the slow cooker lid and continue to cook on low for 30 more minutes. At this point if you need a thinner consistency add the vegetable oil. Drop mixture onto wax paper using a spoon and let harden (about an hour).