The holiday’s in my family consist of several family get-togethers that include a lot of food. I love being in charge of the appetizers because I love finger foods. I am constantly trying to find creative ways of displaying the appetizers that I create. One fabulous way of displaying different meats and cheeses is using an elegant chopping block. I recently was sent a wine shaped chopping block form Weber’s Cabinets to review for the holiday season.
Made with North American maple and cherry hardwood this chopping block is 7 ¼”x 15” and 2” thick. The bottle neck size is 2 ½” x 6 ¼” and 2” thick. Each butcher block is made by hand in Lodi, California and the placing of the blocks is in a random fashion. Every block is one of a kind. To say that it is stunning is not saying enough about this chopping block. It is beautiful and would be a fabulous addition to any holiday display.
You can purchase Weber’s Cabinets Chopping Blocks from www.weberscabinets.com. The wine bottle chopping block retails for $129.99. You can also find them at Williams-Sonoma.
One (1) lucky reader will win a Weber’s Cabinets Wine Chopping Block of their very own.
How to Enter:
Visit Weber’s Cabinets and tell me something you learned about their company. (You must complete this entry before completing any of the bonus entries)
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet: Win a Weber’s Cabinets Wine Chopping Block (ARV $129.99) @AMomsImpression http://wyn.cc/oh4fu (You may enter daily, just leave a comment with each Tweet’s link)
- Like A Mom’s Impression on Facebook
- Like Weber’s Cabinets on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (Please leave a link to your post)
- Grab my Button and post it on your blog.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence (Can vote daily, leave a comment each time)
- Subscribe to A Mom’s Impression by Email (2 Entries, please leave 2 comments: Please remember to confirm your subscription)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on A Mom’s Impression. (just tell me what post you commented on)
Please leave a comment about each entry, include a valid email address or you may contact me directly with your contact information. Open to US residents only. This giveaway will end at midnight on November 30. Winner will be picked from Random.org. Good Luck!