– Press saute on the instant pot and allow to heat about 3 minutes.
– Add ground beef and onion and using a chopper crumble meat as it cooks.
– Cook until no pink is left. If you have a large amount of fat, go ahead and drain the beef. I usually use lean ground beef so I find that it isn't necessary.
– Add garlic, basil, Italian seasoning, and seasoning salt and saute for 5 more minutes.
– Pour in broth, tomato sauce, and diced tomatoes.
– Add dry macaroni and stir well.
– Place on the lid and turn to lock, cook manual high pressure for 4 minutes
– When finished cooking, quick release all pressure.
– Remove lid, stir in cheese. and serve.