I am not as big of a dessert fan as my son or my husband, but I love a little sweet treat every once in a while. One of my favorite treats is Rice Crispy Treats. They are light, yet filling and they leave me feeling satisfied. When Tapinfluence and International Delight asked me to write a post about my favorite ID creamer, I knew right away that I wanted to incorporate rice crispy treats.
These Southern Butter Pecan Rice Crispy Treats have a very subtle butter pecan flavor to them. I frosted them using store bought frosting mixed with a little more Southern Butter Pecan International Delight creamer. The result was a light, creamy rice crispy treat that is sure to please.
- 1/3rd cup butter
- ½ lb. bag marshmallows (about 30)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 5 1/2 oz. Puffed Rice Cereal
- 1 plus 1/2 tablespoon Southern Butter Pecan International Delight Creamer
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a double boiler
- Add vanilla & 1 tablespoon Southern Butter Pecan International Delight Creamer
- Stir quickly and blend together
- In a large bowl pour in the Cereal
- Pour melted marshmallows on top
- Stir briskly until everything is evenly coated
- Put into a 10×10 inch pan and let cool
- Mix 1/2 tablespoon Southern Butter Pecan International Delight Creamer with 1/4 cup frosting and whip together
- Spread on top of treats and enjoy!
Do you love to win prizes? Who doesn’t? Head on over to International Delight’s What’s Your ID website to create a flavor profile and find out how to win prizes such as:
What’s Your ID? International Delight is looking for their most passionate flavor fans. Put your ID on the map to enter to win a Magical Trip, play games and discover more unexpected delight. Share your ID flavor at http://whatsyourid.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of International Delight. The opinions and text are all mine.