Every year when my kids have birthdays, I take a stroll down memory lane. It is amazing how fast kids grow up! Caroline and Jonah both had birthdays last month and I found myself comparing where they are at in life. Since the beginning, my two kids were polar opposites. My pregnancies were very different. With Jonah, I had a pretty “normal” pregnancy. I got sick a few times here and there, but mostly it was smooth sailing. My daughter was very different.
Since the beginning of my third pregnancy with my daughter, I knew I was in for it. I had extreme nausea for the first 20 or so weeks. I also had extreme constipation. After consulting with my doctor, I was put on numerous different anti-nausea medication and I was put on a stool softener to help with the constipation. The stool softener was awesome, the anti-nausea medication did nothing.
For new moms, I recommend thinking Pink when your doctor recommends a stool softener. New DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softener provides a gentle and comfortable relief from the lovely pregnancy constipation issue that many of us suffer from. Even after birth, a stool softener will come in handy. In fact, I was just talking about this with a pregnant co-worker. I gave her some of my DulcoEase® Pink™ in a gift basket along with some of my favorite go to products for new moms.
So what would I put in a New Mom Toolkit?
- DulcoEase® Pink™ Stool Softener (for the many reasons I just explained)
- Flip Flops – An essential item for any pregnant women in the summer!
- Hemorrhoid pads – I hope this is self explanatory. Trust me, all pregnant women need these!
- Bottled Water
- Fingernail Polish – A girl needs to feel pretty and pampered.
- Jelly Beans – I have a slight addiction and when I was pregnant no one told me I shouldn’t eat them.
- A Journal – I wish I wrote down more of what I was feeling at the time I was pregnant and right after the births of my kids. I forget a lot of it now.
Right now you can download a coupon for DulcoEase® Pink™ to make gentle relief even easier!
Every new mother’s toolkit should include DulcoEase® Pink™, the #1 OB/GYN recommended ingredient* for going #2. So if you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask your doctor if you should think Pink. Find savings on DulcoEase® Pink™ at www.MomsTalkDulcoEase.com!
*Among stool softener ingredients
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of DulcoEase® Pink™. The opinions and text are all mine.