The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Remember the good-old-days when the only thing you had to worry about was what to wear to school in the morning and getting your homework done at night? I think about that often these days as my kids went back to school this past week. Here I am running around like crazy making sure that everything is ready for the big return, while the kids are looking at me like I’m nuts. It’s a busy time of the year and I need shortcuts.
Now that I am older those shortcuts come in surprising ways at times. For instance, I just learned about the new LG InstaView refrigerator at Best Buy. This innovative refrigerator has a tinted glass panel lets you knock twice to view and select items without opening the door. Yes, you can just knock twice look around and figure out in an instant what to put on your shopping list and head out the door without having to rummage around the fridge. What a great feature for late night snacking as well!
Here are some more great features of the LG InstaView refrigerator:
- “Knock twice” feature illuminates contents, allowing you to see inside without letting cold air out
- Most popular items are in front and accessible (door-in-door feature)
- ColdSaver™ Panel reduces cold air loss to extend the freshness of food
- Energy efficient – saves on utility bills by reducing time spent choosing items with the door open
- Distinctive styling – sleek design, tinted glass panel, fingerprint resistant
- Variety of large capacity models that give you ample space and keep food conveniently organized and within reach
I can use all the free minutes I can get these days, and a feature like this on my refrigerator would be welcome. Sometimes it’s the little things that can make a big difference.