This post on making a difference in the world through your own photography is brought to you by Johnson &Johnson and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.
For every photo shared through the app, J&J will donate $1 to a cause that people care about. All donations are measured in actions, from planting trees to feeding families to providing medicine for children in need. Donating is simple: Just download the free Donate a Photo app and register to get started, then choose a cause, upload a photo and share it on Facebook and Twitter to let friends and followers know how they can help, too. You can share one photo a day, every day, to contribute to the causes that matter most to you. When a cause reaches its goal, another takes its place; the causes that have reached their goal stay in the app, so users can continue to learn more about the organizations and see the photos that helped support them.
To celebrate and encourage others to live a healthy life, Johnson & Johnson is sponsoring a Healthy Essentials prize package giveaway that includes about $100 of their popular products. Your prize package will include these products or something similar:
- AVEENO® Skin Relief Ointment
- AVEENO® Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo
- BAND-AID® Brand Flexible Fabric Bandages featuring QUILTVENT® Technologies
- BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages featuring Jake and the Never Land Pirates
- BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive Bandages featuring Hello Kitty®
- Johnson & Johnson RED CROSS® Brand Products – Gauze and Tape
- LISTERINE® Antiseptic in COOL MINT®
- LUBRIDERM® Soothing Relief Daily Lotion 13.5 fl. oz.
- NEOSPORIN® ORIGINAL OINTMENTBAND-AID®
- NEOSPORIN® ECZEMA ESSENTIALS DAILY MOISTURIZING CREAM
- NEUTROGENA® Naturals Acne Cream Cleanser
- NEUTROGENA® Naturals Acne Treatment
- o.b.® Tampon Product Comfort Regular
- VISINE® Tired Eye Relief
*Johnson & Johnson has curated a list of trusted causes, and you can donate a photo to one cause, once a day. Each cause will appear in the app until it reaches its goal, or the donation period ends. If the goal isn’t reached, the cause will still get a minimum donation