I love a good bargain. Every Sunday when I get out my scissors and cut out my coupons, I love to go through the drugstore ads. I have found some amazing deals on beauty products by combining coupons with in store promotions. Walgreens and CVS are two of my favorite stores to find amazing deals at. I scour the ads looking for great deals on diapers, formula, and all of my family’s health and beauty needs. This week I noticed that there is a great deal going happening at CVS!
During the week of March 3, 2013, CVS/pharmacy shoppers can use their CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare Card at ExtraCare Coupon Centers to get great deals on Herbal Essences® and Aussie® products:
· Get 2 Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo or Conditioner (10.1oz) for $6
· Get 2 Aussie® Moist Shampoo or Conditioner (13.1oz) for $6
· Plus, get an additional $1 off when you scan your ExtraCare Card!
· That’s almost $3.60 in savings on 2!
Spend $50, Get $15
From now to 4/30/13, CVS shoppers who spend $50 on P&G Beauty products* will receive a $15 VISA gift card via mail-in rebate. To receive your $15 gift card, go to www.BestOfBeautyRebate2013.com and download the rebate form, fill it out, and mail it in with your original dated sales receipt(s). Be sure to circle the P&G beauty items and purchase price(s). P&G will mail you your $15 VISA gift card in 6-8 weeks. It’s that easy! *Participating Brands: COVERGIRL®, Pantene®, Secret®, Venus®, Ivory®, Herbal Essences®, Aussie®, Clairol®, Safeguard, Olay®, Crest 3D White®, Head & Shoulders®, Puffs®, Vidal Sassoon®
To celebrate this amazing deal, P&G is offering a Beauty Brands Prize Package to one lucky reader!
One (1) lucky reader will win a prize pack that includes:
· Aussie® Moist Shampoo
· Aussie® Moist Conditioner
· Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Shampoo
· Herbal Essences® Hello Hydration Conditioner
· $50 CVS Gift Card (so you can take advantage of the spend $50, get $15 offer)