As a kindergarten teacher I am always searching for creative ways to keep my students engaged in writing and reading. Sometimes the littlest thing will make kids excited about writing. When I first read about Crayola’s new Chalkboard Floor Puzzles I thought that this might be one of those small ways to keep kids excited about writing. So what exactly am I talking about?
Crayola had combined puzzle playing with sidewalk chalk in a clever way. First kids put together a 48 large pieced puzzle, and then they take the included chalk and are able to write directly on the puzzle! It is a wonderful way to enjoy chalk inside. The puzzle is a perfect way to keep kids entertained during not so great weather.
TJ is way to young for the puzzle, so I brought it over to my niece and nephews house for my 4 1/2 year old niece to put together. We had a lot of fun figuring out the playground puzzle. It is kinda large, large enough for two kids to both write on it at the same time. The age recommendation on the box is for kids ages 6 and older, but my niece could easily assemble it with just a little help from Aunt Kat.
Here is what our puzzle looks like when completely assembled:
You can purchase any of the Crayola Chalkboard Floor Puzzles from Lafayette Puzzle Factory at Toys R Us for $12.99.
One (1) lucky winner will receive a Crayola Chalkboard Floor Puzzle of their very own!
How to Enter:
Visit Layfayette Puzzle Factory and tell me another one of their products you would like to have.
(You must complete this entry before completing any of the bonus entries)
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet: Win a Crayola Chalkboard Floor Puzzle @AMomsImpression http://wyn.cc/fu95s (You may enter daily, just leave a comment with each Tweet’s link)
- Like A Mom’s Impression on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (Please leave a link to your post)
- Grab my Button and post it on your blog.
- Subscribe to A Mom’s Impression by Email (2 Entries, please leave 2 comments: Please remember to confirm your subscription)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on A Mom’s Impression. (just tell me what post you commented on)
Please leave a comment about each entry, include a valid email address or you may contact me directly with your contact information. Open to US and Canadian residents only. This giveaway will end at midnight on July 30. Winner will be picked from Random.org. Good Luck!