The queen of fabulous fake outs is back again with another recipe. I took a lot of help from the grocery store with this one, but it didn’t make it any less fabulous or tasty. I am constantly trying to find good chocolate and peanut butter recipes. I love this combination and will eat it any chance I get. I have seen a lot of recipes that have cookie dough inside of a cupcake and thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to mix my two favorite flavors. It turned out fantastic!
While I do make a lot of what I bake from scratch, I realize that for some moms this just isn’t an option. Here is the easy way to make these cupcakes.
- 1 package premade Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 1 Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil (according to package)
- Eggs (according to package)
- Water (according to package)
- Chocolate frosting (homemade or premade)
- Package of Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the cookie dough into 30 small pieces and roll the dough into balls. Flatten the balls slightly.
- Prepare Devils food cake mix according to the package directions.
- Fill cupcake liners with about a tablespoon of cake mix.
- Place a flattened ball into the cupcake.
- Cover the ball with more cake mix until the cupcake liner is filled about 2/3 of the way.
- Bake for 22 minutes or until cupcakes are done.
- Frost and decorate with the candy.
- Makes about 30