Our Experience with the Bose® SoundWear™ Companion®
We have several Bluetooth speakers in our home and love them. My husband is a musician and loves to listen to music whenever he gets the chance. On the weekends he loves to make breakfast with the kids and listen to his latest favorite album. I love these shared moments with the kids and their dad. Music will always be a huge part of his life. He listens to it whenever he gets a chance. For me, I don’t necessarily like the same music as my husband. I will find myself in a different room listening to my own stuff. Having this portable speaker with me has been so nice. I have my own music in my own space and I can connect it to my own phone.
A surprising place that I have found myself using the SoundWear™ Companion® is in my car. I don’t drive much now that I work from home so I never updated my car’s stereo. It is old school and doesn’t connect to a phone or anything. In fact, when I go over a bump half of the speakers turn off. It is pretty annoying but since I don’t drive a lot, I have learned to live with it. I have worn my headphones before, but then I can’t hear traffic and it throws my driving and concentration off. Having my ears free to listen to traffic has been amazing plus I can listen to my favorite podcasts and music that I have already stored on my phone.
I have also loved wearing it while I am taking care of the yard. My kids like to go out and play while I pull weeds, water the flowers, or mow the yard. I love having the ability to listen to my music and being able to hear them if they need me, all of this with amazing sound quality! I have also brought it with us when we go on bike rides for the exact same reason. I can hear everyone and enjoy a little music at the same time, it is an enjoyable bike ride.
Features of the Bose® SoundWear™ Companion®
- Immerses you in surprisingly deep, clear sound for a wearable speaker, with two 11-inch waveguides in the flexible neckband.
- With your ears free, stay aware of what’s around you while you enjoy your music.
- The ergonomic neckband is coated with soft-touch silicone, and so comfortable you can wear it all day long.
- Enjoy up to 12 hours of play time from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Sweat- and weather-resistant design (IPX4-rated) keeps you worry-free if you’re caught in the rain.
- Answer calls, or access your phone’s Siri or your Google Assistant through the speaker with the press of a button.
- Personalized vibrations offer discreet notifications from calls.
- Personalize your experience and manage Bluetooth® connections with the Bose® Connect app.
- Includes a Black four-way stretch cover that adds a layer of protection without affecting the sound.
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing made easier with voice prompts.
- Easy charging via Micro-B USB port.
- Available in Black with a Black cover.
- Optional fabric covers in additional colors sold separately.
It is not very often I get excited about something that involves music, but I really love my Bose® SoundWear™ Companion®. I love having my hands and ears free to go about my normal day while listening to my favorite singer. If you hate earbuds or earphones like I do, you need to check this product out. You will be happy that you did!
Where to Purchase The Bose® SoundWear™ Companion®
The Bose® SoundWear™ Companion® is available at Best Buy. Click here to learn more!