My dog Eli was my first baby boy. He paved the way for TJ. My husband and I learned so much from raising him and he is a full-fledged member of our family. Eli tends to get forgotten with the newer arrival, but he deserves some attention and special gifts this holiday season. One of his favorite things is his dog bed. He spends a lot of time on his dog beds and can go through several a year. The problem I find with most of the dog beds that he has had in the past is that they do not complement our house decor at all! I spend a lot of time making sure my house looks the way it does and then there in the corner is an ugly dog bed. Well, thanks to Lily and Abbie, ugly dog beds are a thing of the past.
Lily and Abbie Custom Dog Beds allows you to custom design your dogs bed, from fabric to filling to binding. You have control over the look of the entire dog bed. We received a large 30 x 36 x 5 dog bed in a black and white motif that is very chic and fits our family’s personality. The size was perfect. We have a very large dog (a Rhodesian Ridgeback) and he fit very nicely on the large sized bed.
The bed came packaged with the Duvet Cover and the Fill unassembled. It was very easy to stuff the duvet with the polyester filling. I love that the duvet cover is easily removable and easy to wash (cold water). If you change your decor or just want an update, you can purchase the duvet covers separately.
The workmanship on the beds are amazing. Lily and Abbie think of everything from customizing the biding on the bed to hiding the zipper with a panel of fabric. These extra special finishes make this a dog bed like no other. It is also very durable. Our very large dog has dystroyed dog beds in a matter of hours in the past and so far he hasn’t been able to hurt his new one.
You can create and purchase a custom dog bed for your furry family member on Lily and Abbie’s website (starting at $100.00)
One (1) lucky winner will win the fabulous red dog bed featured in the photo above (24 x 30 x 5 rectangle) ARV $150.
How to Enter:
Visit Lily and Abbie’s website and tell me what your favorite Christmas Dog Bed is.
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet: Win a Lily and Abbie Dog Bed (ARV $150.00) @AMomsImpression http://wyn.cc/aekoy (You may enter daily, just leave a comment with each Tweet’s link)
- Follow Lily and Abbie Custom Dog Beds on Twitter
- Like A Mom’s Impression on Facebook
- Like Lily and Abbie Custom Dog Beds on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (Please leave a link to your post)
- Grab my Button and post it on your blog.
- Vote for me on Picket Fence
- Subscribe to A Mom’s Impression by Email (2 Entries, please leave 2 comments: Please remember to confirm your subscription)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on A Mom’s Impression. (just tell me what post you commented on)
Please leave a comment about each entry, include a valid email address or you may contact me directly with your contact information. Open to US residents only. This giveaway will end at midnight on December 20. Winner will be picked from Random.org. Good Luck!