As many of you know, this mom is a shoeaholic! I don’t know what it is about children’s shoes that gets me so excited, but I often find myself browsing down the kids’ shoe aisle in my favorite stores. I can’t help it. The small little cute shoes are so irresistible. It is too bad that TJ doesn’t need more than a couple of pairs of shoes, because I would go all out if I could justify it.
I have had the wonderful opportunity to review Umi shoes when the fall line came out in September and now Umi is back with their all new spring line! Umi shoes are stylish and classic all wrapped up into an environmentally friendly package. TJ’s Borneo- Chocolate shoe constantly receives complements. They are so incredibly durable, they look just as good today as the first day he wore them (no, I am not exaggerating).
Umi’s Spring Line showcases fun, bright colors along with classic designs. There is something for every child from the little boys to the big girls. Here are a few of my favorites:
We I had a hard time choosing what shoes to review for the Spring. As TJ is getting older and running around getting into everything, I wanted a rugged shoe that also looks stylish. I settled on the Pilot in Chocolate.
Come on… you can’t tell me that these aren’t the cutest toddler boy shoes you have seen! They just scream “I am a boy who likes to play.” I am sure that TJ felt the same way I did about the shoes (well, at least I know he got a kick out of mommy jumping up and down in delight when she opened the Umi box). The shoes don’t quite fit TJ just yet. In a month or two they will be perfect. Just in time for the spring mud puddle romps.
You can purchase Umi shoes from their website www.umishoes.com
Umi shoes have graciously given one (1) lucky reader a pair of shoes of their choice!
How to Enter:
Visit Umi and tell me what pair of shoes you will choose if you are the lucky winner.
(You must complete this entry before completing any of the bonus entries)
- Follow me on Twitter and Tweet: Win a pair of shoes of your choice from Umi Shoes @AMomsImpression http://wyn.cc/m6de8 (You may enter daily, just leave a comment with each Tweet’s link)
- Follow Umi on Twitter
- Like A Mom’s Impression on Facebook
- Like Umi Shoes on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway (Please leave a link to your post)
- Grab my Button and post it on your blog.
- Subscribe to A Mom’s Impression by Email (2 Entries, please leave 2 comments: Please remember to confirm your subscription)
- Comment on any non-giveaway post on A Mom’s Impression. (just tell me what post you commented on)
Please leave a comment about each entry, include a valid email address or you may contact me directly with your contact information. Open to US and Canada residents only. This giveaway will end at midnight on March 25. Winners will be picked from Random.org. Good Luck!