Funding has never been more scarce for public schools here in Indiana and schools all over the nation. I have found myself getting pretty creative when it comes to procuring resources for my classroom. Thankfully there are programs willing to help. One of my favorite programs is the Box Tops for Education. Since 1996, when the program began, Box Tops for Education has donated over $500 million dollars to schools. Isn’t that amazing?
Our school has used our Box Top for Education money for things like literacy programs and math intervention materials. Every little bit helps. You can find box top rewards on the tops of over 240 participating brands of products such as Pillsbury, Cheerios, Ziploc, and Kleenex. All you have to do is clip them and bring them into your local school. It really is that easy. Most schools have Box Tops drives several times throughout the school year where they collect them, but I know that I we accept them all year long. I just throw mine in a drawer and twice a year empty them into our collection box.
To celebrate Box Tops generous donations to schools nationwide, they are supplying one lucky winner with a pantry stock up prize package!
One (1) lucky reader will win a Box Tops for Education Prize Package that includes:
- New Peanut Butter Toast Crunch® cereal
- Nature Valley® Chewy Trail Mix Dark Chocolate Cherry and Protein Salted Caramel
- Fiber One® Protein Bars
- Progresso® Recipe Starters
- Food Should Taste Good® Chips
- Green Giant Fresh® Box Tops for Education pencil pouch
- Hamburger Helper® Sweet & Sour Chicken and Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Betty Crocker® Mac & Cheese and Au Gratin potatoes
- Kleenex® wallet pack and 184 count box
- Scott® toilet paper (4 roll) and paper towel roll
- Avery® dry erase weekly calendar
- Ziploc® bowls and bags
- Yoplait® Frozen Yogurt free product coupon
Disclosure: Information, products and promotional items have been provided by General Mills and Box Tops for Education and its program partners.