- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Penzey’s Baking Spice (you could also use allspice or a little more cinnamon)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×5-inch large loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix bananas, eggs, yogurt, peanut butter, and melted butter at medium speed until well blended. Add sugars and beat well.
- Add flax seed, baking soda, cinnamon, Baking Spice, reduce to low and mix well. Add flour and mix just until blended.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 65-75 minutes. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Remove, Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.