I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We ate until we were full and then somehow managed to fit in a bit more. One of my favorite things about a big meal like Thanksgiving or Christmas is all the leftovers. Turkey, cranberries, pumpkin pie, ham there are a million things to do with the left overs. Did you know that there is more to leftovers than just turkey sandwiches? Well we found 18 AMAZING recipes that you can make with your holiday leftovers. I think you may find a new go-to recipe for the day after right here!
18 Holiday Leftover Recipes
1. Pumpkin Bread Pudding | A Mom’s Impression
2. Turkey Turnovers | Ann’s Entitled Life
3. Slow Cooker Leftover Turkey Chili | Everyday Savvy
4. Turkey and Cranberry Pinwheels | Family Food and Travel
5. Turkey Broccoli Alfredo Quesadillas | Just 2 Sisters
6. Best Ever Turkey Soup | Family Food and Travel
7. Cranberry Chipotle BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders | Snappy Gourmet
8. Leftover Mashed Potato Patties | This Mama Loves
9. Turkey, Brie and Cranberry Panini | Deb CB
10. Hashbrown Casserole with Ham and Eggs | Who Needs a Cape
11. Turkey Tacos with Cranberry Salsa | Just Us Four
12. Creamy Turkey Casserole | Homemaking Hacks
13. Ham Salad | Love Bakes Good Cakes
14. Cranberry Pecan Turkey Salad | Carrie’s Experimental Kitchen
15. Leftover Turkey Pesto Pasta | Becky’s Best Bites
16. Sushi Inspired Turkey Rolls | Arts & Crackers
17. Leftover Turkey Soup with Stuffing Croutons | Bubbly Nature Creations
18. Cranberry Sauce Pie | Gator Mommy Reviews
Don’t these look delicious. There are so many options that I can’t wait for a few more weeks for more leftovers from our Christmas dinner to try some more.
If you have a special recipe that you make year after year I invite you to share it with us on our A Mom’s Impression Facebook page! We enjoy finding and sharing new and amazing recipes with each other. Come on over and enjoy the fun!