It’s November and the time has come to start thinking about the big feast. Sometimes Thanksgiving Side Dishes can be a little tricky. There are the traditional sides like rolls, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and sweet potatoes. These are all delicious and makes Thanksgiving feel like Thanksgiving, but why not try another side dish to impress your guest this year. I have found some amazing and delicious Thanksgiving side dishes from all over the Internet that will be sure to leave a lasting impact on your dinner party guests.
15 Thanksgiving Side Dishes
1. Pear and Walnut Stuffed Acorn Squash | A Mom’s Impression
2. Sausage and Wild Rice Stuffing | The Lean Green Bean
3. Macaroni and Cheese Bake | I Save A to Z
4. Honey Glazed Carrots | A Cedar Spoon
5. Cream Cheese, Bacon and Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes | The Gold Lining Girl
6. Gorgonzola Green Bean Casserole | Honey and Birch
7. Sweet Potato Gratin | Kalyn’s Kitchen
8. Homemade Cranberry Sauce | All She Cooks
9. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Casserole | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
10. Creamed Corn | Pics and Pastries
11. Roasted Red Potatoes with Rosemary and Thyme | Glue Sticks and Gumdrops
12. Butternut Squash, Apple and Sweet Potato Casserole | By Dawn Nicole
13. Rosemary and Lemon Roasted Vegetables | A Cedar Spoon
14. Maple Whipped Sweet Potatoes with Orange Zest | The Lemon Bowl
15. Corn Casserole | Stuck on Sweet
Thanksgiving and Christmas are my favorite times of the year. I love all the family gathering and cool weather with fires burning in the fireplace. I hope you come back and visit this month and next for some fun holiday food, crafts, and activities that you can enjoy with your family.
Do you love the holidays as much as I do? I would love to hear more about your family traditions. Be sure to connect with me on Facebook where we can chat about everything surrounding the holidays!